Oct 27, 2012

Happy Dance

Oh happy day, it's Saturday!!  Let's all break into a little dance!!  I'm extremely excited because not only did I add to my team but I received the BEST email from a new customer this week!  As I've said before, I do no run my business for the income (though it has been a nice bonus) but to help others, to motivate people, and to see those around me succeed!!  I have been blessed to see some phenomenal results the last few weeks and it seems that each day I am swarmed with positive feedback from my customers, friends, and family about how Team Beachbody has helped them!  The other morning I hopped onto Facebook and found a wonderful email from a new client.  Earlier that week I had her and a friend over to my house for a Shake and Share.  We laughed, watched the kids play together, and just had a fun time trying out different Shakeology recipes in my kitchen. A few days later she received her first bag of Chocolate Shakeology and so began her venture into Shakeland :-)  Now this client has already come SO FAR on her own loosing over 60lbs on her own, but hit that dreaded plateau all fitness freaks dread!  So, as I was saying, I hopped on Facebook and this is what I was greeted with that morning:


"A MILLION THANKS!
SERIOUSLY, YOU HELPED ME ACHIEVE SOMETHING I'VE ATTEMPTED FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS! 
I FINALLY BROKE THROUGH MY PLATEAU AND HAVE LOST 5LBS SO FAR!
PLUS, I'M NOT NEARLY AS BLOATED EITHER!!!!" 
~~A Happy Customer~~



Now that, that right there is why I have this business!!  I am so blessed to hear these kind of remarks almost on a daily basis!  I started my business to motivate others, to help other people find the drive within themselves to live healthier lives, and for them to believe in themselves!  I love my job and I am so thankful for this business I am creating each and every day!  Then to make the week even better I am so excited to announce I have added a phenomenal woman to my team.............Megs is just starting her adventure of a healthy lifestyle but she will rock it I'm more than 100% sure of this!  She is so motivated and loves to help people, so I can't wait to see what Team Beachbody does for her and her family!  Because of all of these wonderful turn of events I am declaring it chocolate milkshake day (yes if you follow me on Facebook or Twitter I declared it yesterday too lol)!!  So g grab your bag of Shakeology and make yourself a yummy, healthy chocolate milkshake!!

I hope y'all have a spectacular Saturday!




No comments: